Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Jumpchain: Yu-Gi-Oh (world-6)

>>Jumpchain CYOA: What is it?
>>Jumpchain Masterlist post
>>Previous Jumpchain: Fullmetal Alchemist
>>Next Jumpchain: Fallout

Unfortunately I don't have a link to this Jumpchain. Well.

Starting location: Satellite
Identity: Twenty-year-old Technician
Starter Deck: Original Deck (40 unique, 10 normal)
Skills and additional powers: Mandatory crazy hair, advanced combat card training, It's a TRAP, spirit partners, sphinx got nothing, outside battle luck, blend in
Gear: Duel gazer, dueling integrated motorcycle, destiny cards


Mandatory Crazy Hair? Please. I'm a metamorphmagus. I've been covering that down with three sets of bricks for what, thirty years now? I've got it already, whenever I'm in the mood.

Oh. Y'mean it's... really mandatory? Well. Okay. I guess I can live with that.

There's not really much to say about this one. Advanced Combat Card Training makes me Gambit without the explosions. Spirit partners lets me talk with my cards. Outside Battle Luck helps me find neat cards, just laying there on the ground. Sphinx Got Nothing lets me be fantastic with the riddles. Its a TRAP keeps me from making stupid decisions.

Blend In is probably the only thing that's really valuable here for future Jumpchains. It does what it sounds like.

I chose Original Deck because it would give me forty unique cards based on my Jumpchains thus far. If there's any interest then I'll get around to drawing up a list of what they are, but I'll leave it alone for now.

This is a Rest Jumpchain, meant for taking a break, and I think I'm going to do just that. I just got off of ten years of large-scale social engineering, man, and this after running from the combined forces of an entire galaxy for another decade. I think I'm entitled to take a breather. I haven't had once since Harry Potter.

I'm not that bad of a player, it looks like, so maybe I'll play for money. Hey, it's a living.

Full Build
Starting location: Satellite
Identity: Twenty-year-old Technician
Starter Deck: Original Deck (40 unique, 10 normal)
Skills and additional powers: Save state, combat training, freerunning, subdue, analytics, demolitions, persuasion, mandatory crazy hair, advanced combat card training, It's a TRAP, spirit partners, sphinx got nothing, outside battle luck, blend in
Gear: Laptop, bike, HM collection, medical kit, expanded space bag, hardened cell phone, motorcycle, breath mask, medkit, health package implant, T3 series utility droid, Mil-Spec/advanced automail limb, maintenance tool, duel gazer, dueling integrated motorcycle, destiny cards
Setbacks: Nightmares, disliked
Physical: Strength (bench press car), Stamina (stay moving), Durability (take some bullets), Regen (non-lethal wounds in seconds), missing limb (right arm, replaced by automail)
Mind: Occlumency, enhanced memory
Weaponry/armor: Collapsible baton, light body armor, wand, lightsaber, prototype vibroblade, armored robes (cortosis)
Pokemon: Feraligatr w/ bond & egg move (metal claw), Greninja, Sceptile, Pangoro, Toxicroak, Xatu
Conduit type: Electrokinesis (toggle)
HP Magic: Wandless, nonverbal specialty, memory spell specialty, metamorphmagus
Force: Intelligence specialization. Force heal, force persuasion, comprehend speech, plus basics (speed, sight, precog, empathy, telepathy, telekinesis)
FMA Alchemy: Truth, advanced & simplified formulae, alkahestry

No comments:

Post a Comment