Monday, March 31, 2014

Productivity Report Mar 17-30

Oh my gosh, I don't even know anymore.

I can barely remember what's been going on. Like. Things.

Things have been going on. They have been  going on all over the place.

Lots of posts backlogged. I've read two stories and written reviews for them. Those reviews should be appearing over the next few weeks. Here, White Marble Block, and The Oak Wheel. Also appeared at Goodreads and Smashwords. Need to fix my problem with Amazon so they can appear there too.

Got a couple of issues of comics to review, and then the author of one of the books I reviewed may be sending me another book or two. So that's good.

Building contacts, reading books and feeling productive, yeah. Yeah.

Things. Going on.

I've gotten established on Ficwad. Archive of Our Own. Tumblr, too.

Everything's happening on the Twitter, lords and ladies. Everything.

So many followers. So few that aren't spam.

I've stopped auto-following. I was told to follow anyone who followed me but I'm going to follow just the ones who seem relevant to writing. Twenty million followers don't mean anything when they don't pay attention to your tweets.

Going on.

Getting established on Dreamwidth. May be getting established on LiveJournal, but that's a trip for another month. Not doing it tomorrow. No way, nuh uh.

Good amount of outlines finished up. Should go well. Won't be twenty even by the end of tomorrow but hey hey hey, that's alright. I'll get it done. Without prepped outlines I was able to do well last month anyway.

We'll figure it out.

So many things.

But it's getting easier and easier, smoother and smoother, yeah? Yeah.

Yeah.

I don't even know anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment