Monday, March 10, 2014

Beta Schedule is progressing smoothly

I had to take yesterday off [as I write on Sunday] for a variety of reasons. Painting walls took some time, but for full disclosure I was reaching a burning out point anyway and the most that I was able to do was (in all fairness, a considerable and tedious amount of) prep work for some Culture Column articles. Which, by the way, I'm a little unclear about the status of, as the CC didn't go up last month and I haven't gotten a reply back about that situation.

So far I've completed five of the eight stories for White Marble Block (first one is going up the same day you're reading this), gotten an agreement for a guest post for WMB, completed a Culture Column article, all four articles for Things That I Like on The Oak Wheel, and ten of the eighteen WMB posts needed to carry me through this and next month and into the month following.

This coming week I intend to: finish the last eight posts for White Marble Block, make eighty poem submissions, increase my card catalog by twenty entries, write another story or two, get another two guest authors for WMB, and finish four more Culture Column articles.

Going day by day that might look like:
  • Monday: Last eight posts, two Culture Column articles
  • Tuesday: 80 poem submissions
  • Wednesday: CC article, increase card catalog (if not done the day before)
  • Thursday: CC article, write a story (maybe)
  • Friday: CC article (sixth of the month), get another two guest authors for WMB, write a story
  • Saturday: Take a day off to heal
I also want to have in mind, oh, twenty story ideas from which to develop my thirteen outlines, critique some stories on Absolute Write (gotta pay it forward!), and do some posting/editing/backlogging on dA, Tumblr, and so on. 

Leaves me with just forty-two items to complete in the two weeks following, fourteen of which are ultimately of varying degrees of optionality (that sounds like a made-up word for some reason but Dictionary.com confirms its existence). 

Next week I'll have pictures of the work-wall that's developing next to my computer so that you can see some of how I operate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment