Thursday, October 31, 2013

Warning: genre shift ahead!

As my mission draws to a close I feel it important to address an upcoming change, lest it catch you all unawares and drag you off to parts unknown. For the past several months my blog has had a certain character, and this is going to change.

First of all, updates will be a little less regular until I figure out what system is best. What worked on my mission may not work so well off it, especially because I won't be dedicating it to thoughts of a more-or-less random nature. They will still pop in now and then for a quick bite, but luminosity, and my day-to-day life, will be more prominent than before.

My stories will be moved to White Marble Block. They will not all illustrate spiritual points (not even most), but they will still be stories. Follow-ups will probably be present but not every story will warrant one, and they'll touch more on the development of the story and my authorial intentions than on the moral (after all, few of them will have one).

Oh! And there should be pictures, too! I don't know how often, or how many, or for how long, but it'll happen.

So yeah. Tl;dr, this turning from a "spiritual thoughts and fiction" blog to a "daily life, fiction, and such, with some spiritual thoughts included" blog. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment